Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I filter the tasks that were assigned to me in the check lists?

Jack Nissan S_ April 18, 2023

I Cant find all my tasks,  I just see the ones that are in the cards

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2023

Hi Jack, welcome to the community! :)

We have http://trello.com/my/tasks which shows checklist items assigned to you under the 'Your items' section.

Hope this helps! :)

van tinh chu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2023

Hi, 

That could be a way to find out the tasks. But, from my side that is a bit confusing . 

I want to stay in the board .

I want see my task from up to down and left to right. 

I dont want to be redirected to home page to see all my tasks.

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2023

Hi Van,

No worries - that makes sense.

There's actually an easier way for cards. If you want to filter cards assigned to you on a board, you can make use of the filter menu in the top right of your board and use 'Cards assigned to me'. Example:

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 10.36.53 am.jpg

For checklist items though, there currently isn't an easy way to filter all of these without leaving the board. There is a feature request for this, so will pass on your feedback to the product team for consideration.

Does this help?

Viet Nguyen-Duong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Hi Oliver, 

Is there going to be a feature to show all assigned tasks/checklist item to a member?

Currently we can only filter by member assigned on card.

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2024

Hi Viet,

There's a feature request to provide the ability to view all assigned checklist items to a member. While I don't have an ETA, I've passed on your feedback to our product team for consideration.

Appreciate you sharing your interest in this, and agree it would be great to have this feature.

Mari B.
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 5, 2024

I'm also interested in this feature - I'm finding this to be a gap in the way Trello displays the full scope of projects for users. Upvoting this feature request!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events