It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I filter the calendar view in Trello to only show specific lists?

I have a Trello board with many lists.  Each list for me represents a crew that is assigned work.  I probably have 12-14 different crew lists on my Trello board.  Each card represents a project and those cards get dragged to a list for a crew to work on them.  I assign due dates to the cards.  I can switch to calendar view to see all of the cards for each date, but since I have so many lists (crews) the calendar view gets messy.

How can I filter the calendar view to only show a specified list?  There does not seem to currently be a filter option for this.  Is there an extension available?

1 answer

Hi Terry,

No, you're right, there isn't a direct option for this. If you activate a Filter on the regular Board view, and then switch to the Calendar, the Calendar will also respect that filter. There's no filter for which list cards are in, though, but perhaps that option will prove useful? You can filter by labels on a board, or due date, or by assigned member, so you may have other ways to filter that Calendar view!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

8,944 views 19 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you