Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete a bunch of cards in a list at the same time?

Lucy Higginbotham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2023

I know how to delete or archive a card individually. But doing that one at a time for dozens is so time-consuming!  Is there a shortcut?

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2023

@Lucy Higginbotham use the keyboard shortcut "c" when hovering over a card. then use your mouse and hover, press c, hover, press c, hover, press c... etc. It's game changing!!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2023

Also you might be interested in the Bulk Actions Power-Up

Like Alex G_ likes this
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2023

@Brittany Joiner 

How are you?

Out of curiosity, can bulk action handle delete (vs archival)? 

Like Alex G_ likes this
Alex G_ November 8, 2023

Hi @milynnus 

Yes, Bulk Actions can handle both deleting and archiving.

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2023

It does all the things!!

Like Alex G_ likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2023

@Lucy Higginbotham 

As a developer, I recycle my boards a lot so I have a simple microservice build just to do that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events