Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I define priority for daily scheduled butler commands?

I assume that any butler commands that I have scheduled to run daily will run in the order they show on the calendar screen in the automation menu, but I can't seem to change the order of the commands on this screen without deleting and recreating them.  I also don't know for definite that that is actually priority order.

Basically I am looking to move all cards from list X that don't have a label (Y) to the next list (Z), and then sort that second list.  As far as I can tell I can't do that as one scheduled command because the 'move all cards from list X without label Y' must be the last action in a scheduled command, which will mean list Z is sorted prior to the cards from list X being added.

Is there anyway to define which order the commands run in other than deleting them all and recreating them in the correct order? Not a huge amount of work at this point, but I don't want to have to do it every time I need to add something else in

Thanks all

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events