Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I define different notification email address for different Trello boards?

jdegiova_wavestone February 21, 2019

Hello,

As a consultant, I'm working for several clients at the same time.

I've got 1 Trello Account where all my clients boards are synchronised (so I've got a centralised view for all my Todos).

I have attached the various email addresses provided by my clients to my Trello Account.

But I do not find how to send email notifications to the relevant address ("Board 1 of Client A" should send notif to "me@clientA.com", "Board 2 of Client A" idem, "Board 1 of Client B" should send notif to "me@clientB.com", etc)

Thanks for your help,

JB

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2019

@jdegiova_wavestone Trello will only send email notifications to your primary address, and they're grouped in an inconsistent way in emails so that you can't easily isolate notifications for a given board, by board or email.

I created an integration called Benko Board that, in addition to allowing you to use Trello as a Gmail client, will allow you to sort comments and added-to-card notifications into different lists or boards based on where the comment or add occurred:

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

It also unsubscribes you from every card you're added to, so you only get notified about being added, mentioned and removed (dramatically reducing the total number of notifications and making the notifications much more useful).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events