Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create an e-mail template to be sent based on an e-mail field

Filipe Andrade
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 26, 2021

I would like to automate the mailing process using the email information/ field I have in a card. 

I.e., I created a job application form with hipporello which generates cards. When screening the candidates/cards I would like to send automated e-mails - e.g., "I cannot consider you". Anyone any thoughts?

Note: Butler has an email function but it seems like it is hardcoded - i.e., not a variable

Best

Filipe

2 answers

1 vote
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2021

Hi @Filipe Andrade ,

Hipporello supports this via automation. You can define an automation rule for your form and for example, send an auto email notification when the card is moved from one list to another.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2021

@Filipe Andrade

Using a card button is probably the easiest if the info is on the card. Disclaimer : if they from a Power Up you might have some difficulties getting access. They are usually stored as card.plugindata, formatted attachment, etc. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events