Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I clone cards from different boards to one team board?

m.baalman March 2, 2020

As a team we are using different trello boards for various projects. To manage the activities of my team however I would like to clone the resulting activities of my specific team members to one (team) board. This will allow us to plan the different tasks with the different project teams but at the same time have a consolidated overview of my team's (team members's) activities. At the moment I have to look at various trello boards to manage the activities to understand the various activities that are running.

Perferably, I would also like to be able to manage these activities from the team board. In other words if we mark the activity as done from the team board the status of the cloned activity in the individual project board is updated accordingly.

Can anyone help me to explain if this is possible and how? Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2022

Hi @m.baalman 

Is this about trello or jira software? I see as tags both of these products. Please clarify this.

Thanx.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events