Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I audit free Trello accounts and Non Enterprise workspaces using the Trello API?

KLIPPERT_ ROSS
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 23, 2023

I need to be able to identify users who have created a free Trello account and non-enterprise workspaces.  Additionally, I need to be able to identify guest users for each board.

Is there a strategy or documentation for using API calls to obtain this information?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2023

Hi Ross,

Thanks for reaching out!

As an Enterprise admin, you're able to view non-Enterprise Workspace via the admin dashboard under Non-Enterprise Workspaces tab. You can read more about that here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/upgrading-an-enterprise-workspace/

The API call for this would be: 'Get ClaimableOrganizations of an Enterprise'.

Please note, you would only be able to see non-Enterprise Workspaces where all Workspace admins are managed by the Enterprise.

As for viewing board guests, you can do so via the admin dashboard, under the Board guests tab. There currently is no API call for this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events