Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I assign limited permissions to all members on my board?

Fabio Castellanos May 28, 2020

Like each member on my board can only see whats is assigned for them, they can not see somebody else's events?

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2020

Trello really isn't built for this to be honest.  It's meant to provide a shared perspective to the team and defaults to open and transparent.  

Jira has pretty fine grained permissions and you might be able to achieve that kind of use case in that tool: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/how-do-jira-permissions-work/

0 votes
Bibhuti Bhusan Santy August 31, 2022

I Have been looking for the answer to this question but in vain. Any body here could help in restricting the access of members for the tasks they are assigned to.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

@Bibhuti Bhusan Santy welcome to the community! see Michael Pryor's response above. Trello isn't really meant for this as it's meant for more shared collaboration features. But if you want, you can use something like Unito  (or create custom automation with Trello automation) to create and sync cards between multiple boards, so that you can have one board that shows everything for you, and then each person can have their own board and see their own cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events