cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add more commands run?

Hamal Fiallo June 11, 2021

Hello,

I have used trello for years.

Now i have bring to my company this incredible app to organize and communicate with mi employees.

I am on BC, and i have a board with 2 employees have buttler to do different things, but the commands run get exceeded in the first 7 days of the month. Im paying a lot for each usar to have Business Class, but I find that i most have been doing something wrong because Commands Run get exceeded too soon.

Please let me know why this happen? I have another board with and employee and this doesn't happen.

Need help! 911!

Regards,

Hamal Fiallo 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2021

Hey @Hamal Fiallo

sorry you're running into this! We're working on some improvements to be able to tell which Butler commands are running a lot, and using a lot of your quota, as well as some other ways to prevent our BC customers (like you) from hitting these quotas.

I've gone ahead and doubled your command run quota for this month. If you are running close at some point, reach out to support, and they'll be able to help you out!

Cheers,

Felix

Hello Felix!

Thanx for the Response. But these quote its not on my team. Let me show you A screenshot.

I mean i am a Administrator in the board and team, but is not my account is my Wife's. We have a Family Company.

Please check this. And if you can double the quota here, would be great. Meanwhile after you double the quota I will have to eliminate some Commands runs, so this don't happen again 😭.

tScreenshot_20210611-104738.jpghanx for the help,

Regards. 

Hamal Fialllo

Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2021

Hey @Hamal Fiallo - thanks for the info, this is a public forum so you may want to remove your personal info (email address & screenshot).

I'll update quota for this account too.

Okok , done.

Please let me know when will this update will become available for us to use.

Thanx

Regards

Hamal Fiallo July 12, 2021

Hello Felix.

I have the same problem with quote again. Please help!

Regards.

Hamal fiallo

Felix
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2021

@Hamal Fiallo please write in to Trello Support at https://trello.com/contact - they'll be able to help you with the quota issue.

Edit: fixed the link

Hamal Fiallo July 12, 2021

It says Page not found.

Regards.

Hamal fiallo

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

@Hamal Fiallo If there are one or two commands that take a lot of quota, you can always redeploy just those ones using BenkoBot which is a JavaScript automation platform for Trello that my colleagues and I created. You can see some example functions here (more to come) and we can help you create them too:

https://trello.com/b/IoHmhz5c/benkobot-community-board

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events