Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I add more commands run?

Hello,

I have used trello for years.

Now i have bring to my company this incredible app to organize and communicate with mi employees.

I am on BC, and i have a board with 2 employees have buttler to do different things, but the commands run get exceeded in the first 7 days of the month. Im paying a lot for each usar to have Business Class, but I find that i most have been doing something wrong because Commands Run get exceeded too soon.

Please let me know why this happen? I have another board with and employee and this doesn't happen.

Need help! 911!

Regards,

Hamal Fiallo 

1 answer

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Jun 11, 2021

Hey @Hamal Fiallo

sorry you're running into this! We're working on some improvements to be able to tell which Butler commands are running a lot, and using a lot of your quota, as well as some other ways to prevent our BC customers (like you) from hitting these quotas.

I've gone ahead and doubled your command run quota for this month. If you are running close at some point, reach out to support, and they'll be able to help you out!

Cheers,

Felix

Hello Felix!

Thanx for the Response. But these quote its not on my team. Let me show you A screenshot.

I mean i am a Administrator in the board and team, but is not my account is my Wife's. We have a Family Company.

Please check this. And if you can double the quota here, would be great. Meanwhile after you double the quota I will have to eliminate some Commands runs, so this don't happen again 😭.

tScreenshot_20210611-104738.jpghanx for the help,

Regards. 

Hamal Fialllo

Felix Atlassian Team Jun 11, 2021

Hey @Hamal Fiallo - thanks for the info, this is a public forum so you may want to remove your personal info (email address & screenshot).

I'll update quota for this account too.

Okok , done.

Please let me know when will this update will become available for us to use.

Thanx

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,966 views 16 44
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you