Hello Trello people
Recently I downloaded Trello because I want to stay more productive and accountable in my tasks, however, I don't know how to set up due dates, it's super important for me having due dates to being able to track my progress but I'm struggling trying to understand the interface, can anyone tell me how to add due dates, please?
The first option:
1. You have to hover over the card you want to add due date to
2. Then click on the pencil icon
3. Then from the list of options choose Change due date
The second option:
1. You have to click on the card you want to add due date to
2. On the right there is a section add to card and the fourth option is Due date
More information can be found here: Adding due dates to cards
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events