Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a custom field to the Table view? I have added a $cost custom field to

Kym Kraljevic August 31, 2022

I have added a custom field - $cost to a card which I will be using for all events.  How can I see the custom field in table workspace view?

2 answers

1 vote
Joe Coffee November 2, 2022

Would very much like this feature

The limited options on board view make it basically useless for our purposes. The ability to include custom fields would make the view so much more useful.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

Hi @Kym Kraljevic 

Welcome to the Community!!

It should be visible if you select the Custom Field under the Administration of Board

Custom Fields Trello.png

Let me know if it helps

Thanks

Kym Kraljevic September 1, 2022

thanks so much for the reply.

I am actually looking at the actual view of my boards - and how might I include the custom fields.

So I have added the custom field, but now I want to see the field in Workspace View - Table format. 

Not sure if this is actually do-able.

For example:  I have cards for each Event I am organising.  I added a custom field for cost of the event.

When I go into Workspace View - Table - I want to be able to see each Event , date, etc PLUS the custom field I created, which is cost of event.

Like dimanudel likes this
James Chin Moody September 8, 2022

I am looking to do exactly the same thing.  Any suggestions anyone?

Kym Kraljevic October 5, 2022

looks like no-one knows this!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events