Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a card link to an email that was sent due to a custom field selection?

Isaac Harris
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2023

I have a custom field "Priority" with selection options (High, Med, Low). I set up an automation rule to send an email notification to the board if High is selected. The email that is produced by Trello does not contain a link to the card that has the High priority.  it only contains a link to the Trello Board.

How can I add a card link to the email notification that gets sent out? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2023

Use an automation similar to this:

when custom field "Priority" is set to "High", send an email notification to "mike@daydreamers.info" with subject "⚠️ Urgent Card - {triggercardname}" and message "The following card {triggercardname} has been marked urgernt\n\nView it here...\n{triggercardlink}"

Screenshot 2023-08-02 231556.png

Isaac Harris
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2023

Thanks so much, this did the trick!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events