Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add Kindle highlights to a Trello Board?

maxim dedushkov April 28, 2019

I would like to add my Kindle highlights to my Board. There is a share function o the Kindle where you can share the highlight by email. Although when sending to the Board's email address nothing happens (when I send the highlight from the Kindle to my gmail address I get the highlight). 

Any idea why does it happen and how to fix this?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Leah Hodges December 16, 2020

Try opening a card, it worked for me. Kindle is a very useful gadget. I have read a lot of books on my Kindle because it is comfortable. You just need to download the book and the kindle mounts the book automatically and it appears in your library. It was a little bit hard for me to choose what Kindle to choose. There a lot of Kindles that on the first look are the same but are different. I found a site that is based on information about Kindles and other types of e-books and it helped me to choose the one that I would like. I have chosen the Kindle paperwhite because I think it is the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

pickmyreader.com

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2019

@maxim dedushkov have you ever successfully created an email on the board from the share function in the kindle app? What I've found with the email to board function is that it will sometimes apply a grouping to emails that means even an archived card will have new comments added to it, rather than creating a new card (as such I gave up on the email to board feature as even missing a single email makes it a non-starter for most applications).

You should still be able to see the comment being added in the activity feed if this is the case.

You might also find that the email is too long or has a large attachment which would prevent it from being added if I recall correctly

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2019

Hi @maxim dedushkov Try opening a card and going to the share option to see the card email address. Does it work with emailing a card (instead of the entire board)?

maxim dedushkov May 6, 2019

I really want to add it to the board since those are highlights for my research that I would like move around independently 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events