Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How back up boards, password protect boards, and hide “recent boards”

Heather June 8, 2022

Hi I’ve been searching your site for a long time and can’t see anywhere to submit a help question via email to get a personal response or chat feature?? Where do I do this? Please send me a link or can you please answer? Below are Questions:

•how I back up all my info to ensure safe (boards, lists, cards, etc).
•how to password protect my boards (log out only or a way to lock with a password if I want to stay logged in but have 1 Board password protected)
•how to minimize or not see “recent boards” it is too much to look at visually and i don’t want to see “recent boards.” How turn off that feature.

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

@Heather welcome to the community! you can contact support here: https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/

As far as your questions: 

- backup: Check out backups for Trello (power-up by rewind)

- password protect - i actually don't know of a way to do this? there may be a password? but if you want a board "gated" via login, you can set board visibility to private or workspace visible and then only people added to it (former) or people as part of your workspace (latter) would be able to access it 
- if you're talking about the left sidebar menu, you can use the "<" in the top to minimize it, or use "[" on your keyboard to close it!

Let me know if that helps!

Heather June 10, 2022

Hi there! Thx for your answers. See below:

•I only have Trello app. Where do I access or ensure auto backups are happening via app?

•im more thinking password protect so if my device ever lost or stolen then my board would have a password protections obviously i can logout and login every time but that’s a pain in the butt vs being logged in and password protect certain boards. Make sense ? If you don’t, do you just suggest i logout of app every time I’m done? Hmm i guess i could clear devices from afar as an option through my provider?

•Again I only use the app, how do i minimize “recent boards” using app? 

is there a support phone number besides the link?

Thank you! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events