cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal lanes in Trello

Navdeep Boparai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2020

Hi, Struggling to find a power up that will allow for horizontal rows for the purposed of having sight of a multiple teams work in one board i.e. Customer service, Marketing, Sales (as rows), and backlog, in-progress, to-do (as columns) - Nav  

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

@Navdeep Boparai have you tried using labels and then filtering by label? I wrote about this here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/How-can-I-see-all-my-Trello-cards-in-one-place/ba-p/1050430

Navdeep Boparai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 27, 2020

Thanks Ian. This function will certainly helps when looking for specific actions/labels applied to cards, but in terms of providing a high-level view of the phase for multiple teams in segregated way it is not quite enough. I was hoping for a Trello supported add-in that would allow for example columns of backlog, in-flight, blocked, complete, and then rows for teams marketing, finance, customer support, tech etc.  

For now I am using a chrome plug-in (swim-lanes for Trello), but as this it is not an affiliated Power-up may be asked to remove it by my organisation, and so will be back to square one - keeping my fingers crossed a Trello supported add-in arrives soon though.  

Nav

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2020

@Navdeep Boparai you might find that Placker, with it's ability to do a Gantt chart across multiple boards split by list and label would fit the bill.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events