Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Hex Code

Daniel Sander August 18, 2020

Hi, can i delete/hide the hex code to keep only color chip in my work?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

Could you explain what you are doing in Jira?  This is not something I've heard of before

I'm trying to make a list of people wich everyone is marked by diffrent colour. When i'm trying to assing specyfic colour to person it shows up with a HEX code and color chip. It's looking unsymetrical.

All i want is to make this hex code dissapear and keep that color chip when im saving desciption, but all what i can do is hide the color chip by using a backlash before pound symbol.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

I'm afraid repeating "color chip" does not tell me what you are doing in Jira.  Could you tell us what this is and how you are using it?

I'm using "HEX Color Codes" that i found here:

https://help.trello.com/article/821-using-markdown-in-trello 

I want to get rid of/hide this code in blue rectangle and keep only the color box that is marked by red arrow.

HEX CODE.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 19, 2020

I don't know that function in Trello, sorry. 

I'll move this into the Trello collection so that other readers are aware of what system you are using without having to read all of this thread.

Daniel Sander August 19, 2020

Okay, thanks i'll be waiting for help.

Ross Butcher September 27, 2022

This is something I would like help with to. Did you find out how to do this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events