Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey all! I am a blind Trello user. I cannot mark my tasks as completed. Let's solve this problem.

Sadriye Görece February 7, 2020

I cannot see or read the boxes and cannot mark the completed button. How can we solve it? I am very appriciated for your support.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2020

It looks like there's no way to tab to it and select it with the keyboard so I was able to reproduce on VoiceOver on the mac that you cannot mark due dates as completed.  I'll open up a bug.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2020

It's fixed! You can tab to the due date complete checkbox on the back of the card and hit enter to check it off.

Like Cinderino likes this
0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2020
Sadriye Görece February 8, 2020

Hey, I know how to do it but it is not accessible for screen reader users. That's the problem.

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2020

Which permissions have you for this board ?

https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events