Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with old...but new....account

Anita Green August 15, 2022

I haven't used Trello for ages but I think it would really help with some team planning, so I've just tried logging on.  But since I last used it I've got married and so have a new name and email address.  It didn't recognise my old email address so I've created a whole new account with my new details, but obviously I'm now not part of any of the old lists etc that I used to be on when I used it ages ago.

What's the best thing to do?

Should I just ask people to re-invite me?  Or should I have tried to log in with my old account and just changed my details?

TIA

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2022

Hey Anita,

Welcome to the community!

Suppose you still have access to your old email associated with your old account. In that case, you could try resetting the password, log in, and then start inviting your new account to the boards and Workspaces your old account is associated with. This will allow you to regain access to all the old content you used to work on Trello.

However, if you no longer have access to the old email, the best option would be the one you mentioned. Which is asking for members on the boards and Workspaces to invite your new account. So you can start working on the boards with your new account.

I hope that helps you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events