Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to advanced search: search not only card names, but also more fields (descr.,comm,check)

Christopher Holdgaard Bukh March 21, 2019

Hi!

I need help to find a simple way/operator to search in all (4?) fields at the same time (e.g. card name, description, comments, checklist), and not only one field.

One field: I know that it is possible, since this is on Trellos own guidelines.

Multiple fields: I know this is possible, but i do not have a simple and easy way to do it.

MY TOO COMPLEX SOLUTION: I came up with a way to do it. But this required too much writing. My solution (example search for wording "fix it" in all 4 fields at the same time) is the following where you can simply add or -x extra search criteria: 

description:x, comment:x, checklist:x, name:x, x=fix it

WISH - ONE OPERATOR FOR ALL 4 FIELDS ("ONE OPERATOR?" = "description:x, comment:x, checklist:x, name:x")

Looking forward to hearing your inputs!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2019

@Christopher Holdgaard Bukh have you tested searching without any modifiers? It just searches everything I think. It certainly searches more than the card title.

Christopher Holdgaard Bukh March 21, 2019

I believe you are right!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events