Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me use Trello for streamlining my flooring business

Charlie Person April 1, 2019

Hi there Trellophers,

NOTE - This may be covered in an existing help article but i cant find it yet - If anyone can point me in that direct that would be the cools.

I own a Flooring business. 

We import wood flooring - have installers who install it. Supply and lay.

Our accounting is on Xero

We try to keep essential KPIs like Confirmed sales, Leads, Quotes, Invoiced out etc on Xcel but EVERYONE forgets to update it even after threats of instant decapitation! Or even being forced to drink instant coffee. Nope.....its a fail.

Our quoting system is Quotient

Our project management system is a modern day equivalent of a Horse and Cart + Paparys Scrolls + Carrier Pigeon and a bit of morse code thrown in there for good vibes.

HEY TRELLO I NEED YOU!!

Ok, youre still there? Yes well i know we could use trello to display everything nicely and tidily but dont really have a guru who cant concentracte long enough to work out how to make it work. Because......Cat videos on Udube.

1- I know this bit - Get Quotient to set up a project Card in Trello when a job is accepted. Zapier can initiate this i think

2- I dont know this bit. How do we set up a live dash board in Trello showing confirmed sales, invoiced out etc KPIs related stuff

Can we send a trigger from Trello to send an invoice off once the job has been completed?

Assign jobs to installers and get them to check stuff off and complete when done.

Can Installers ask quotesion about projects via Trello?

Ok......anyone know how to set all this stuff up??

Thanks

Charlie 

3 answers

0 votes
Geoimpex Llc December 14, 2022

Help me use Trello for streamlining my flooring business . i am owner of vinyl plank Flooring business.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

@Charlie Person ,

I'm not sure exactly what your goals are TBH. Trying to weed thru your post. However, based on the following bit I'm not sure Trello is what you are looking for.

How do we set up a live dash board in Trello showing confirmed sales, invoiced out etc KPIs related stuff

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

I will move this post to Trello collection.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events