Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Some of my Trello cards have disappeared (but not all)

Laura Payette December 14, 2020

Some of the cards on one of my boards have disappeared. Not all of them, just some (but a substantial amount). Nothing is filtered; nothing is hidden that I know of. I didn't accidentally archive anything. Help! How do I get them back? 

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Hi @Laura Payette ,

Welcome to the community!
I think you have filtered the board!

Please read this documentation https://help.trello.com/article/972-filtering-vs-searching

When you open the boar you will able to see a green button on the top right corner, just click on the close icon next to it and your board will become normal and you will able to access your board normally again!

0 votes
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Laura Payette 

You can check the board feed and find out what happened to the missing cards. You can review all the board activity since creation.

Show Menu --> Activity / View all Activity

I hope it helps you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events