Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. I accidentally "removed" a checklist from a card. How do i get it back. NOTE: I did from iphon

Grainne Barron May 25, 2022

Please help. I had created a checklist over several years in one of my cards. 
I was on my iPhone and was trying to delete just one of the items on the checklist but it deleted my entire checklist (that I've been adding to for years). 

How do I get this specific checklist back? I know the name of it. I can see I "removed" in in my activity filed 20 mins ago. But I can't see how to get it back? 

Is there some way? (note can't press "Z" to undo on an phone. which is how I "removed"it - from an iPhone. 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Hey Grainne, 

Currently, it isn't possible to restore a deleted checklist, even using your computer it wouldn't be possible to undo using the ctrl+Z (in a Windows environment) or cmd+Z (in a Mac).

I'll send this to our Product team, it'd be great to be able to undo it. However, I can't guarantee it'll be implemented.

If you used this checklist on a different card or board, you can use create a new checklist using another one as an example, you can see if that is possible inserting a new checklist it'll prompt a *Copy items from...* option.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 11.34.17 AM.png 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events