Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. everything is good? Guys I'm using the Calendar Power-Ups, where I try to synchronize with m

Carlos Buarque August 3, 2022

Hello. everything is good?

Guys I'm using the Calendar Power-Ups, where I try to synchronize with my google calendar.

When I import for the first time, I can load all my schedule from the trelo corresponding to the board I have the power-ups on.

But after syncing once, it no longer updates.
every card on the board where I put date as a deadline doesn't sync with my google calendar.

I have to disable delete the power-up and do the whole process again.

it is not done automatically.

I would like your help.

2 answers

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2022

Hey @Carlos Buarque ,

I'm Violetta from the Planyway team:)

If you'd like to get real-time update with Google Calendar, you may set up Planyway power-up to use Google Calendar integration. Here's how you can do it: https://planyway.com/help/integrations/google-calendar-integration

Each board is synced once and then all updates happen straight away.

Planyway Google Calendar Integration Board Field

Let me know if any help is needed:)

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Hey @Carlos Buarque ! Welcome to the community :) It's expected that it doesn't sync in real-time. I believe it refreshes once a day as mentioned here (see note at the bottom of the article).

If you're needing something a bit faster, I'd recommend Unito's Trello<>GCal integration. It is a paid power up by the way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events