Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a question about Trello? Join us for a live Q&A webinar on Dec 13th!

Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2022

Hi there wonderful Trello Community,

Hope your final month of 2022 is off to a great start 🎉 On Tuesday, December 13 our team will be hosting a live Q&A webinar where one of our Senior Product Managers will share tips/insights on Trello Enterprise and a sneak preview of the updated product roadmap 👀

Do you have specific questions you'd like answered? Post your questions as comments on this Community post and register for our upcoming webinar: https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/business/trello-product-workshop

We'll do our best to answer your questions either during our webinar or comment back afterwards on Atlassian Community. An on-demand recording will also be shared out after the webinar, so be sure to still register if you'd like access to that. We looking forward to you joining us! 💃

5 answers

1 vote
Tina Silbaugh December 6, 2022

Yes, I have a question if this can please be addressed. Thanks in advance!

Email Notifications for your personal cards & reminders

When someone creates a card for me & set's a reminder, an email is sent/received. And vice versa for cards I create for others.

However, when I create a card for myself & set a reminder, no email is received.

Any ideas on why this is happening? I would like to receive the same notifications via email. As a side note, I do get the desktop alert when a task is due, but the email is not received.

Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2023

Hey Tina, hope you had a great holiday and apologies for the late response! Similar to Ameera's question below, have you followed the steps already outlined here? https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/receiving-trello-notifications/

If so and you're still having issues, please feel free to submit a support ticket at trello.com/contact and someone on our Trello Support team will be able to help you out!

Like Carol Lage likes this
0 votes
Salim Gurtuev January 10, 2023

Hello! I have this question. My calendar does not automatically sync with Google Calendar. I did everything according to the video, everything is correct. But you always need to reconnect the Trello calendar link to Google Calendar. What am I doing wrong)?

Thanks for your kindness!

Nydia S Robles February 16, 2023

I'm having the same issue

0 votes
Ameera ELF January 5, 2023

Good morning,

To whom it my concern,

My question is about the notifications, I have picked the option “Instantly” for the notifications settings. Seeking to get all the notifications through email or as alert notifications. But neither way is working. I want to understand more about how I will receive all the notifications. Can you please help me with that?

Thank you.

Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
January 6, 2023

Hi Ameera! Have you already followed these steps outlined here? https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/receiving-trello-notifications/

Please note: "Emails contain a collection of all unread notifications. Email summaries won't include any notifications you've already read on the site."

If you're still having issues, I'll also encourage you to submit a support ticket if you haven't already done so by submitting your question to trello.com/contact

0 votes
Lisa Riley December 11, 2022

My org is keen to hear about the Enterprise roadmap. We may be missing information, but we're struggling to understand how it functions as a true Enterprise product as it appears that Enterprise control over users is not fully achievable at present. While we understand about the default non-billable policy in Atlassian Access, we still need more control that doesn't amount to manually deactivating new users to prevent unapproved access. It looks like something is due to be delivered for this in Q2 but we would love to hear more concrete info. In the meantime, have you seen any customers come up with clever solutions (external automations, etc) to deal with the issue? We have struggled to get information/answers to this issue and it has significantly delayed our ability to gain approval to upgrade. Help! 

Victor Dronov
Atlassian Team
December 13, 2022

Hi Lisa. Happy to help.

You can find Trello public roadmap here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=trello

Can you please give more details on the specific actions or scenarios you are trying to implement (or avoid)? What kinds of Enterprise controls are missing? I am keen to give you answers based on these additional details.

Lastly, can you tell me more about your struggle to get information and answers? Which avenues to find these answers you've explored? This feedback is invaluable for us to make sure next time you'll find the relevant info where you're looking.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Looking forward to this! Will include a mention in my newsletter that goes out tomorrow!

Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2022

Thanks Brittany!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events