Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Gold but can't add 3 PowerUps?

Lisa Graham May 11, 2018

I upgraded to Gold today so that I can add more than 1 PowerUp per board.  I added Cronofy to 1 board (that only has 1 PowerUp enabled) and then tried to add it to a second board -- but I received a message saying:

You've reached the limit I'm afraid. It's time to upgrade to get:

• Unlimited board syncing
  • Trello Power-Up integration
  • Managing card durations in your calendar
  • and more...

All for just $9.48 per year,
that's only 79 cts per month.

My understanding is that I should be able to add Cronofy AND two additional PowerUps to this board, but I can't even add 1.  Help!

2 answers

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2018

Sorry, I don't think there is a list of free vs. paid Power-Ups.  Just remember that most Power-Ups are third party products.

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2018

Hi @Lisa Graham,

Probably your problem is connected to Cronofy. 

With a Trello Gold subscription you can add multiple Power-Ups to your boards.  However Cronofy is a paid Power-Up in addition to Trello Gold (it is built and operated by a third party).

Lisa Graham May 13, 2018

Ugh. I didn’t realize that only some of the power ups were included. Thx for taking the time to answer. Is there a way to tell the included power ups from the ones that will cost extra?

Like Stephenia Crawford likes this
Kim Cramer October 15, 2019

Just ran into this message - Do you know the number of boards cronofy allows you to sync with for free? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events