Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used Trello to track and manage OKR’s?

Wayne Merlino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2018

We are interested in using OKR’s and I was wondering if anyone has used Trello for this type of operation? I understand how I could use the lanes to be the “Objective” and the cards to be the “Key Results”, but we are planning on rolling out cascading goals that tie our individual objectives to team objectives to Company objectives and I am just not sure Trello is the right platform. We don’t really want to introduce another product to the team so we are hopeful that soneone has had success with using Trello for this. Thanks in advance!   

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2018

Hi Wayne,

While we don't have any best practice guides specifically on that topic, I do want to share a couple of guest blog posts on using Trello to manage OKRs, and I think these'll be a great starting point for you!

Wayne Merlino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2018

Thanks! I will check them out

Max Baggeroehr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 31, 2022

Hey Wayne, 
nearly two years later. Did you collect experiences?It would be very nice, if you share some of them! 
Cheers Max

Like Andrew Kvaal likes this
Banu Akgul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 24, 2022

Hi @Max Baggeroehr with ConectoHub OKR power up you can link your cards with your OKRs. Here is the way to connect your daily operation with your goals: https://www.conectohub.com/manage-okrs-trello/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events