Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Trello changed the way its Power Ups are working?

Ron_Bailey February 24, 2020

I have used Trello for some time with the Google Drive power-up. I use it for a mission-critical process. When presented with an open card I used to have the Google Drive option on the right-hand side. This seems to have vanished.

Even with an older card which did have the Googe Drive power app option and which I used to create a link, the Google Drive option has now vanished. I need this function immediately. Is it a Trello failure or has the Power Up authorisation process changed?

Many thanks

Ron Bailey

2 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2020

Hi @Ron_Bailey 

On the board that it should be enabled on, can you click on 'show menu' on the top right of the board and under PowerUps, see if it's listed there?

Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 15.55.17.png

Let us know if it's there and we'll see where we are :)

Ron_Bailey February 26, 2020

No I have this

Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 18.19.39.png

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

I don't think it has changed.  Does it not look like this on the right hand side? Is the power-up actually enabled on that board (check the sidebar - 'w' key will toggle open and closed)

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 10.33.27 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events