Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIPPA compliance

Kyrstin Szewczyk December 19, 2020

I can't find any information on HIPPA compliance with Trello so I'm assuming there is none? 

If there is (or if it's upcoming) I'd love to know, since tracking therapy clients / patients is very basically project management, so this would be a very useful tool. 

A google didn't show me any HIPPA compliant project managers either (besides one that was very expensive), but if anyone knows of one that would be awesome.

3 answers

0 votes
Shlomo Kertzner July 6, 2022

I'm in the same situation as you and was hoping you have learned something new or any other compliant program since you posted this message.

Thank you,

0 votes
Josh Kellar May 13, 2022

Following up on this thread. Any developments to make Trello HIPAA compliant?

0 votes
Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2020

Hi @Kyrstin Szewczyk 

did you mean HIPAA compliant?

There isn’t much I could find on Trello HIPAA compliance, however for Jira and Confluence there is a public roadmap —> atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?&selectedProduct=cloud

HIPAA - coming in 2022 Q1/2

Jira Software | Confluence

Atlassian will provide an attestation of compliance with requirements dictated by HIPAA for Jira Software Cloud and Confluence Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events