Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Google drive Link

Hi

I've some troubles to link my Google Drive with the macOS app of Trello. When I try to do it, it says that the app is not secure enough to allow it.

On the web, it works, but the app keep asking me to log.

And, final point, when I access to my Google Drive, the window show me all my folder and sub folder at once, so it's impossible to find the files that I want, It's a real mess !!

Thanks if you can help me, and to tell me if I've to contact support to have real help :)

Regards

2 answers

Hi,

I up this topic, if somone have a solution for the mess when I access to google drive

Thanks ;)

Firstly you have to upgrade your browser or uninstalling and reinstalling it, of macOS and then try to link your google drive.

The other issue maybe you are facing is allowing third party services for connect to your google account. So, you have to enabling less secure apps option in your browser of mac.

Less Secure Apps:  https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255 

Hey, thanks for your answer

So, for the first problem, I haven't check before, my app was not update, now it's fix.

For the second issue, I try with your suggestion, don't change anything, it's a total mess

regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,635 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you