Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar

Tiago do Vale Cardoso November 23, 2018

I've tryed to use Trello with google Calendar. I did all steps, but just some boards are partially updated... What shoud I do?

Tnaks guys!

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2018

@Tiago do Vale Cardoso the synch to google calendar has quite a hefty delay to it, has it synched up yet?

Tiago do Vale Cardoso November 27, 2018

@Iain Dooley Yes... It was already synced... But just a few events. Maybe 1% of them

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2018

@Tiago do Vale Cardoso Let me clarify:

You have enabled the Calendar power up on a board

You have added due dates to cards

You have copied the iCal subscription link

You have added this link as a calendar in Google Calendar

You have waited at least 6 hours

Now only a fraction of cards with due dates on the board are showing up as events in the Calendar

Is that correct?

Tiago do Vale Cardoso December 1, 2018

Hi @Iain Dooley... this is exactly what I did... Step by Step

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2018

Hi @Tiago do Vale Cardoso did you add the powerup on each board? If you have a free account you can have one powerup per board.

If you can provide a little more information that would be helpful.
Thanks and have a great weekend,

Jodi

Tiago do Vale Cardoso November 26, 2018

Hello @Jodi LeBlanc

Thanks for helping... I'm a Trello Gold and I'm leading a team training. So I've made a schedule. Each card has a day training appointed. At the google calendar, only some of this dates are showed. Most part of them are not there.

(I'm sorry if it's not clear... My english is so basic)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events