Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning , I have updated the app but my messages still don’t send to others in card

di2005ana11mesh April 26, 2023

What should I do with my problem ? Can it be fixed ?

1 answer

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2023

Hello, Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Sorry to hear about your trouble.

You may wanna try checking your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if it makes a difference.

If that doesn't work, do you still see that after closing the app completely and then re-opening it? To close the app, tap on your device's app manager, and swipe to close the Trello app.

If you're still running into the same trouble, would you mind clearing the Trello app cache to see if that fixes the issue? Before you do so, please take a look at this help doc that explains how to check for unsent changes first and it explains how to clear the app cache after that:

In a situation where the issue persists after clearing the app cache, we'd suggest reinstalling the Trello app. 

If reinstalling doesn't help either, could you please submit a new ticket with us and select the option “Report a bug”? It would be very helpful to investigate further and report the bug to our development team if this is the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events