cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail trello integrate

Dylan Taylor January 11, 2020

I went to this link

https://help.trello.com/article/1120-trello-for-gmail-add-on

And following all the steps - and it simply doesn't work. 

There is no + icon as the directions say or logo or anything.

I am working on a PC and using chrome for gmail, it says I have downloaded the browser extension.

Am I missing something?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Dylan Taylor 

When you went through all the steps and then reloaded Gmail, did you get something like this on the right hand side of your Chrome screen?

Screenshot 2020-01-14 at 10.20.48.png

This is where it would sit, as you can see, the Trello icon is there.

If you don't see this, click on the cog, then select 'Get Add-Ons' and Trello should appear in the picker that pops up.

Please let us know if this helps

Esme :)

Lesley Ventura February 6, 2020

I am having the same issue - the icon is there but when I click on it, it doesn't go anywhere. 

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2020

That's very odd!

This is what happens when I click it:

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.12.53.pngIf this isn't happening for you, it might be worth removing the Trello integration, refreshing Gmail and trying to add it again. Failing that, remove it, restart Chrome and try again?

If this still doesn't work, I would suggest contacting Trello support by clicking on Ask Trello SupportScreenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.15.18.pngThen from the dropdown, pick, I think I found a bug

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.16.58.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events