Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail integration functionality

Camilo Fontecilla June 1, 2023

Hello– New to Trello and am trying to figure out how to fully take advantage of gmail integration.

– Is it possible to add a new email to an existing Card? And if not, is there a way to 'blend' two tasks in Trello if they relate to the same project?

– Once a Card is created, will subsequent emails in the same thread update themselves in Trello?

– I see a dropdown to choose between my boards, but only one of my two boards is appearing there. I've refreshed, restarted etc. but to no avail

So unless I'm missing something, the integration is incredibly minimal – all you can do is add a task with a deadline. Is there a better tool with better integration, or am I stuck with this?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 1, 2023

Hi @Camilo Fontecilla 👋 Welcome to the community!

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up. I think you might be interested in our Power-Up.

Essentially our Power-Up allows you to integrate your email with Trello, enabling you to send and receive emails from your board (while incorporating all the Trello perks and features).

A few features you might find useful based on your query:

Check out this video for a quick overview: Email for Trello Demo

You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the PowerUp to give it a try with the free trial.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events