Gmail in inbox markt as spam

Terressa Binnendijk June 3, 2020

Hi, 

If I get a email from my website (from a filled in warranty forum) the addon af Trello says it's spam and I need to find the email in the inbox in order to proces the email to Trello. Only the email is already in my inbox. 

How can I change this and ad my warranty requests to the Trello bord? 

Thanks!

Greetings from Amsterdam!

2 answers

0 votes
Terressa Binnendijk June 7, 2020

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried it. removed the tabs, the new email form my website was also not able to ad to trello. All emails are incoming in the inbox, not in other tabs or spam. It's strange why it keeps saying it's spam. It's my own mail address. It says: Spam and suspicious messages cannot be used for recommended content or actions. Try searching for messages in your inbox. (But it's already in the inbox!?)

I think the only solution is to add the pro account of gravity forms to the website en send directly our incoming forms to trello. This is 200 dollar extra. It's a lot of money at this moment for only forwarding incoming messages into trello.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2020

@Terressa Binnendijk removing the tabs won't make a difference, the categorisation still exists in the background in Gmail regardless of whether or not the tabs are enabled. You will need to have inbox tabs enabled and then move the message to Primary to recategorise it. Does that work?

If not, you could use my BenkoBoard integration which fully integrates a Gmail account with Trello so you can use Trello as a Gmail client:

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

@Terressa Binnendijk do you use inbox tabs? It might be the case that any message not in Primary is not imported, so try enabling inbox tabs, moving the message to primary and then importing.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried it. removed the tabs, the new email form my website was also not able to ad to trello. All emails are incoming in the inbox, not in other tabs or spam. It's strange why it keeps saying it's spam. It's my own mail address. It says: Spam and suspicious messages cannot be used for recommended content or actions. Try searching for messages in your inbox. (But it's already in the inbox!?)

I think the only solution is to add the pro account of gravity forms to the website en send directly our incoming forms to trello. This is 200 dollar extra. It's a lot of money at this moment for only forwarding incoming messages into trello.

Hi Iain,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events