Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Trello Labels

Karen M McCamy July 12, 2017

I'd like to set global card labels in Trello, so I don't have to keep repeating the same labels across the boards...

Is there a way to do this???

I searched for this but couldn't find anything...

Thanks! ;-)

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

Hey Karen

It's not currently possible to set global card labels, as they are per board feature.  It does sound like a great idea! How about submitting this to the trello team at feature-ideas@trello.com as a feature request.

vertikaldienst January 31, 2022

I created a template card, with all the labels enabled I need on every board and copy this card to any board I need it.

Problem for me is more all these random Labels that get created and are spreading like a virus to any board the card gets moved to...

Same with custom fields...

Some global settings for labels and custom fields would be great.

metafaniel July 18, 2023

I'm using Trello free, but is this feature just non-existent in any plan? Or is it a feature that is not present in the free plan?

vertikaldienst July 19, 2023

Nonexistent in any plan!

metafaniel July 19, 2023

That's as sad as it sounds, or even worse... I wouldn't use Trello because of this, only because I'm forced to at my job. Let's hope it gets implemented as a feature sometime in the far future. A shame...

Thanks for replying.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events