Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch

Cody Trayer August 3, 2022

When I am writing up a checklist, text will get deleted and or replaced with old checklist text from another card.  When I input new text it is not saving correctly or at all sometimes.  I tried deleting the entire card and starting a new one but it does it randomly.  I've used the desktop version and it's not happening there, seems to only happen in the app, ios iphone 12 pro max, trello updated to latest version.  Very frustrating because I'm wasting time and not able to keep track of my notes throughout the day.

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2022

Hey @Cody Trayer

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, and I hope you have had a good experience so far.

Hmm, this seems to be related to one of the issues our Trello users were experiencing while using the Trello app on any iOS device last month. Our team has already released a few patches to solve most of these bugs and performance issues, and most users are no longer experiencing them.

There are a couple of things you can try to do and see if that would work for you:

• Clearing the cache of the Trello app
  • Logging out of the app and back in
  • Reinstalling the app

You can find more details about troubleshooting issues on iOS here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-for-the-ios-app/.

However, if even following these steps, you're still experiencing issues while using the Trello app for iOS. Would you kindly open a ticket using our contact form here? When opening your case, feel free to add as much information as possible (e.g., screen recordings, screenshots). But don't forget to include the information about your devices, such as the iOS version, model, and Trello app version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events