Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Custom Fields values using window.Trello.boards.get(board.id + "/lists")

Marcelo Navarro February 19, 2019

I'm getting a board's lists using this logic:

window.Trello.boards.get(board.id + "/lists", { cards: "open", fields:'all' }, successCB, errorCB)

This work fine but I can't get the customFields from cards. I was trying to add customFieldItems:true or card_customFieldItems:true in params but this isn't working. 

Removing the "/lists" options custom fields come with the cards. But cards are not under it list.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bentley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2019

It looks like you can't actually get customFieldItems from the lists nested resource.

The easiest way to get a board's lists, cards, and customFieldItems is via the following:

> window.Trello.boards.get(board.id, cards: "open"fields: "all", lists: "open", card_customFieldItems: true  }, successCB, errorCB)

The actual API URL this calls to is:

https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{idBoard}/?lists=open&cards=open&fields=all&card_customFieldItems=true

Marcelo Navarro February 22, 2019

Hi Bentley,

It services hasn't the same structure but has the complete data. Thanks for you response. It works for me 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events