Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 403 error from /cards Endpoint

hp May 16, 2022

Hello Community,

We are collecting data for all cards present in all the boards. So, we are collecting all the boards from "/boards" endpoint and for all the boards, we are collecting the respective cards using "/boards/board-id-1/cards" endpoint.

But recently we are facing 403 errors during these API Calls. We verified that all permissions are in place.

The error we are encountering:

403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://api.trello.com/1/boards/board-id-1/cards/all?before=2022-05-11T16%3A54%3A10.208811Z&limit=5000&customFieldItems=true"

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

@hp 

I think you need to have the board id in the url. 

hp May 16, 2022

@milynnus We are providing the valid board id in the URL. Here board-id-1 is kept in a URL as an example value.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

@hp 

I checked the trello api documentation on filter cards it does not allow you to on a query parameter for since. Would you like to double check. 

hp May 16, 2022

@milynnus we are using before for different account and it is not throwing any error for them.
Here is the ref link where it is stated that since or before param can be used to filter out the data.

One of: -id | | since | A date, or null | | before | A date, or null | | filter | Default: visible

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2022

@hp 

I am not using Trello api in its raw form but via a Python wrapper. I am familiar with that page. The place were I have came across since and begin was with actions - I suspect that you need to include a param action=createCard. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events