Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

From Trello to Google Sheets

Hello Guys !

Last year, I used to make an automation from Trello to Google Sheets through Crmble and Zapier.

Today, I'm in a new job where we use Trello.

I might helo some teams to report their customer orders from Trello to a monitoring made on G.Sheets and I can use only Integromat (The only automation tool allowed by my company).

Therfore, is it possible to make a Trello >> Integromat >> Sheets automation or not please ?

Feel free to send me any useful tips and thanks in advance !

Omar Bensad

Trello Beginner - Business Analyst

1 answer

Hi Omar. Not totally sure about the automation workflow with Crmble you mentioned. Currently, Crmble makes it possible to connect a Google Sheet with Crmble to create new Trello cards with Crmble Fields information when a new row is added to the Google Sheet via automation. I'm sure Integromat makes it possible to connect many third-party services to a Google Sheet. Once you do that, you can connect your Google Sheet to Crmble using our Google Forms Topping. Please read this blog post to learn more on how to connect different Form services with Crmble using our Topping. Hope this helps. Cheers!

https://crmble.com/blog/tips-and-tricks/automate-your-sales-workflow-connecting-your-wordpress-form-with-crmble/

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events