Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free to Premium

Jvalenti August 26, 2021

Hi,

I have about 10 users in my organization and we are using the free version. We would like to update to the Premium version, but if we do this how do we keep the individual boards that we set up? How will we be billed?

Thanks,

John Valenti

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2021

The premium plan would be associated to a workspace, so if all your existing boards are in one workspace, just upgrade that workspace and all boards will automatically receive the premium features. If your existing boards are across multiple different free workspaces, you can move all boards into the one paid workspace. In terms of how you'll be billed, it'll be either monthly or annual via credit card, and you'll be billed for the 10 workspace members in your paid workspace.

David Duran February 1, 2023

If I have a project with one workspace, and I add four users in this workspace but only with the edit option(they could not create boards and admin tasks because they are external), would I pay for every user in the premium plan?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events