Finding Card email address on mobile app

Elena Korolkova March 1, 2021

Hi everyone!

We frequently update cards by bcc'ing the card's email address into emails we send to clients. The card's email is easy to locate on the web app, however, we can't find it on the mobile app.

Any suggestions?

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2021

I asked an apparently this is going through QA now so I'd expect it in the next app updates (or the one after that).

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

@Michael Pryor That's great! Back in the day, I used to copy a link to the card and open it in Safari on iOS and the interface worked *just enough* to copy the address out :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

@Elena Korolkova there are also several options these days for using Trello for email directly (including my own :) I just shared a post about that here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-Accessing-the-from-sender-field-of-an-incoming-email/qaq-p/1627530/comment-id/43084#M43084

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events