Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out name/id of currently applied background image

Nick September 11, 2019

Hi,

It may be a funny question but how do I find out the name/id of the background image I am using on one board? I want to apply the same background on another board.

The image is a free one from unsplash. When I go to 'Change background' I do not see name or any identifier for the currently applied background. I tried searching by keyboard on both the trello and unsplash web sites but without any luck.   

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

Hi Nick,

I was asking this myself a while ago. I think the easiest way is to use the DevTools of your browser. In Chrome, you can open them using Command+Option+C (Mac) or Control+Shift+C (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS). The name if the background is written on top in the body tag. See the example from one of my boards with an uploaded background image. It works the same with any other background image:

trello background.png

I hope this helps you!

Best, Max

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2019

Hey Nick,

just checking back with you. Did this help in answering your question or do you need additional support here? Please consider accepting answers in the community if they provide a solution to your question so other users can better identify those questions around here. Thanks a lot! :)

Best, Max 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events