Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find oldest unmodified cards in a team

Toby Moss June 30, 2020

We have multiple trello boards across our organisation. As a business leader, I would like to be able to identify which cards havent been modified sorted from longest to shortest. Card Ageing is a possible solution but it relies on me going to view each board one at a time. Also if there are multiple cars with >4weeks untouched there is no way to see which is longest without modification. I wonder if there are other solutions out there which can quickly identify where are the oldest unmodified cards.

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

Have you seen the card aging powerup? It isn't EXACTLY what you are looking for but it sure is close (and it has Pirate Mode which is pretty fun).

Toby Moss June 30, 2020

I have @Michael Pryor . It's mentioned EXACTLY in my post why I dont think its a good enough solution and seeking a better one.

Like Michael Pryor likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

@Toby Moss you can do this by having a program get all the cards in the boards and sort them accordingly and sent it to sheet with enough info that you need. 

There is however a rate limit imposed by Trello which you must manage your batch run. 

Toby Moss June 30, 2020

Sure. What's the program called? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

What I meant is that you can use the API or an API wrapper to do it. This involves some coding. I prefer to use py-Trello. You can find it on github. I have been using it to do the heavier plumbing work that cannot be done with Wayscript. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events