Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Filter doesn't show all labels

Edited

Edit: Solution was found - It seemed to collide with a Chrome extension I was using (Google Docs offline) I disabled it and restarted Chrome and now it's all fine.

Hi there,

I am just setting up my Trello and have many different labels I use. I have all those labels manually typed in into every board I use. When I now click on "filter" I cannot filter the results through all of those labels, I can only filter the first 3 labels I have. Even if I click on "select labels" there is only one more label shown instead of all of the labels I have created.

Here you can see the labels I have created:

Labels.jpg

This is what I see when I click on filter:

FIlter options.jpg

This is what I see when I click on "select labels" - I am not able to scroll down in the label list:

select labels.jpg 

And this is what happens when searching for a label in the Keyword search (nothing to find though there is a label called "urgent"):

searching for a label.jpg

Thanks for your support, I hope there is a solution for this!

Morris

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,406 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you