cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter by person name in a subtask of a checklist

Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Situation: we named to different people of the team in a cheklist (with "@name" or with the member's avatar) In this case, Alicia and Alana

card subtasks assigned.jpg

There are 3 cards: one with this checklist, other card assigned to Alicia, and other card assigned to Alana. 

list with several cards.jpg

We want to know how many cards and subtasks are assigned to Alicia. But If we filter by Alicia only appears the cards assigned, not the card in wich Alicia has been assigned to a subtask.

filter by alicia.jpg

Is there a way to see this card and also the cards in wich is assigned a subtask? 

Thanks in advanced

Alicia. 

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2023

Hi Alicia,

Vishaal here with Trello Support—thanks for reaching out

At present, the ability to filter assigned checklist items in a central view is not available in Trello, though I can see how useful this feature is! There is an open feature request for this, and I've gone ahead and added this thread to the request. While there is no ETA, I'll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration. Please let me know if you'd like to add more information on your use case and why this feature is important to you so I can share that feedback with the relevant teams.

You could potentially look around for Third-party Power-ups that might help fill this void. For example, a couple of searches for dashboard / reporting related Power-ups might have some options:

https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=dashboard
https://trello.com/power-ups/category/analytics-reporting

You would likely need to test some to see whether they help achieve what you're after. Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate. We're also not able to endorse or provide support for any third-party Power-ups (since we don't work with them directly).

Do let me know if you've more questions. I'd be happy to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events