Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting workspace table

Anna Love June 15, 2022

I would like to export a Workspace table of all of my boards. Can somebody help me?

3 answers

2 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Anna Love ! Welcome to the community :) are you able to expand a bit around the need for exporting all boards? What sort of format does it need to be in? It is possible to export workspace-level data as outlined here (under "Export all boards within a workspace") - note this is a premium feature.

If you're looking to create a consolidated view of many boards in a tabular format, and then export this as a csv or excel file, I believe you'll need to use a Power-Up for this like Blue Cat Reports or Unito.

Anna Love June 15, 2022

Yes- that is the goal. I need a "global" view of many boards consolidated into a single Excel. I will look into the power-ups.

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2022

Hi @Anna Love , 

Welcome! We've gathered tools and add-ons will help you export your data from Trello in this article https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/exporting-trello-data/. You might have to stitch data from each board or make use of the API option from the article.

0 votes
Anna Love June 15, 2022

I would like to export them to Excel as a .csv file or something similar. I have a premium account. My tabular view offers 4 options: Boards, Workspace Table, Settings, and Members. I do not see an "Export" option unless I am within individual boards.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

@Anna Love do you see the export option in your workspace settings?

Export tab with the option to create one under a workspace in Trello

This will create individual CSV files for each board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events