Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Exporting workspace table

I would like to export a Workspace table of all of my boards. Can somebody help me?

3 answers

2 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jun 15, 2022

Hi @Anna Love ! Welcome to the community :) are you able to expand a bit around the need for exporting all boards? What sort of format does it need to be in? It is possible to export workspace-level data as outlined here (under "Export all boards within a workspace") - note this is a premium feature.

If you're looking to create a consolidated view of many boards in a tabular format, and then export this as a csv or excel file, I believe you'll need to use a Power-Up for this like Blue Cat Reports or Unito.

Yes- that is the goal. I need a "global" view of many boards consolidated into a single Excel. I will look into the power-ups.

Like Hannah Morgan likes this

Hi @Anna Love , 

Welcome! We've gathered tools and add-ons will help you export your data from Trello in this article https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/exporting-trello-data/. You might have to stitch data from each board or make use of the API option from the article.

I would like to export them to Excel as a .csv file or something similar. I have a premium account. My tabular view offers 4 options: Boards, Workspace Table, Settings, and Members. I do not see an "Export" option unless I am within individual boards.

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jun 15, 2022

@Anna Love do you see the export option in your workspace settings?

Export tab with the option to create one under a workspace in Trello

This will create individual CSV files for each board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you