It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Exceeded the number of command runs with Butler power-up?

Hi! 

We have a pretty big work group using three boards in Trello. And we are using the Butler power-up for automation within and between the boards. We've been using Trello for a month now and it has been working perfectly. Today however, we've exceeded the number of command runs this month. 

I did not know that it was a limit when we have a Trello Business account? 

But now I find this sentence: 

Your organization's quota is 6000 command runs and 125000 operations, of which 6000 command runs (100%) and 7174 operations (6%) have been used so far this period.

When is the quota renewed? And is there any other way in solving this? It's a huge and urgent problem in our organisation.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger Community Leader Jun 18, 2019

@Janne Sundelius Braathen 

Hi Janne, I recommend to contact the official Trello support to ask for new operation limits: support@trello.com

In general, quotas are reset every month.

Katrin Anger Community Leader Jul 04, 2019

@Janne Sundelius Braathen 

Hi Janne, you might be interested in this article, where I am discussing possible strategies in cases like yours.

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@Janne Sundelius Braathen when you start to run up against those Butler command limits it can be really crippling. It might be an idea to take some of the most critical and/or mature commands, or those run most frequently, and coding them directly as API functions. I created Trellinator for this purpose, you can find out more about it here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

I am now trapped in this same command runs limit (which I had no clue existed).

okie fair enough. I promptly upgraded to Business class, and yet my command runs limits are capped at 250.  I can add more and 3 power-ups so I know I am really in Business class.

several email calls for help to support remained unanswered. :-(

it is now a matter of urgency so i am reaching out to this community for help. 

Did you ever get help? I'm in the same boat.

I ended up paying for the Enterprise.... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,597 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you