cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erro 403 no trello Trigger - N8N

Adilson Martins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

Alguém sabe como resolver esse problema entre N8n e trello? Não quer funcionar o nó Trello Trigger está dando esse erro 403 - "\n\nERROR: The request could not be satisfied\n\n403 ERROR\nThe request could not be satisfied.\n\nBad request.\nWe can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.\n
\nIf you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.\n
\n\n\nGenerated by cloudfront

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2024

@Adilson Martins 

A recent change in Trello api expects that a get request does not have payload, not even an empty one like {}. Thanks what I read in some forum. It caused a 403 for those users. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events