Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Cards by Screenful (Power-up) not available to authorize by other uses

David Rowland September 22, 2021

I enabled the Epic Cards by Screenful on a board but the other users on the board are not given the option to authorize it. It's the only power-up that I  have enabled on the board or even in the workspace. 

All of the users are guests to the board, do they need to be members of the workspace? If they do, it's confusing because it says the subscription page says free users have access to unlimited powerups. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2021

Hey David, if you've been able to authorise the power-up, I think the issue may lie on the power-ups side. If no one from the Screenful team answers your question on Community, can you contact them at support@screenful.com? 

I don't think the fact that your users are board guests should be an issue. That being said, I did test it, and it seems like the power-up itself is not letting board guests use it. For context, I enabled the power-up on one of my boards, added a test account as a board guest, then got this when trying to access the power-up from the guest's account:

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.23.35 am.png

The 'suggested solutions' link goes to https://screenful.com/epics-for-trello/#block-b5fb240026979d503132

I definitely recommend going to Screenful to see why this is. By 'team', I'm assuming they mean workspace and haven't updated their prompts, so if you can, can you try adding your guests to the workspace and see if they can access the power-up after that? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events